Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Joy Clair "Letter To God"



Hey everyone, Lee Ann here one of the members of the Joy Clair/Color by Faith design team and excited to share a special project today. This stamp set is called "Letters To God". I sat for a while thinking about what I was going to do with this set, and first I used different colored inks and stamped all over the inside of my Bible cover. A few days later, it hit me... without further adieu, this is the stamp set...


And this is my project...

 I am really hooked on these Kaleidacolor ink pads these days. For this card I used kromecote paper cut to 4 x 5.25. Used the Bouquet color ink pad and my brayer and had fun making the background first. It is really easy to do, ink up the brayer then roll it out on your paper, shiny side works best. Once dry I decided which stamps I wanted to use, and layed them out on my Stampoholic Nano positioner. I was then able to use my Gina K designs Black Onyx to ink up the stamps and stamp them down. With both inks used being dye inks drying did not take but a few seconds. I then affixed the colorful card topper to the yellow card base with my atg and all was complete.

I hope you enjoyed this little glimpse into my fun crafty day, and come back again soon. My next post will be on Thursday the 17th of March.

Later y'all... get out there and get creative!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment