Monday, August 29, 2016

Crafting Desert Diva's Challenge- Watercolor

Hi crafty friends. Today I wanted to share with you a project I made using the Cute Little Fish Tank digital stamp from Crafting Desert Diva's for their August Challenge. The challenge was to use watercolor in a project, so what better to water color than a water scene.


For this project I sized it to print 4 on a letter size page and printed it with my laser printer. I then used my Ganzi Tambi watercolors to fill in the scene. The bubbles are made with clear droplets from Kat Scrappiness and I then used Clear Wink of Stella on the fish, crab and starfish once the watercolor was dry.
To complete the card I made a table top out of kraft card stock for the tank to sit on. I used a lawn fawn border die to make the curtain, and a Joy Clair clear stamp for the sentiment.

I hope you have enjoyed my project. I am going to look around to see what other challenges I can have fun with tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment