Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Joy Clair Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

14355088_10153744392352854_9108102654975506876_n
Greetings friends and fellow crafters. LeeAnn here bringing you todays installment of Joy Clair Stamps and the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. 
In an effort to keep myself straight this week, I decided to bring you a planner spread I worked on. Hope you enjoy. 
14444788_10155092081950329_4512086820755931095_o
I used 3 Joy Clair sets for this project My Cup Runneth OverInk Splatters and Wonderland Letters

You can see off to the left I am not infallible. I originally stamped the sentiment from the My Cup Runneth over set, with an acrylic block, yes that did not work out so well and did not stamp all the way, since I did not take the page out of my planner first. When I went to restamp (not learning my lesson the first time) it was off, so I used a piece of white card stock, stamped my stampoholic and it was perfect.

I then decided to make a shaker card bookmark using the My Cup Runneth Over set. I stamped the image with Versafine Black, and once dry colored with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. Added the Gold Rush sequin mix from my friend Kat's shop and used my Fuse Tool to seal it up. Added a ribbon and a planner add on and I was finished with that.

I then went to my stamp table and used the Wonderland Letter set and my Stampoholic to line up the letters and times for when my assignments are due this week. I used Brilliance coffee bean ink on this portion.

Finishing this off, I used the Ink Splatter set and "spilled" coffee on my planner. Let me say, this is something that will never happen as my cup and my stamp table do not know each other, they have not and will NEVER meet. Using Frayed Burlap distress ink I made the "coffee" splotches. I then remembered my coffee ring stencil by Tim Holtz, grabbed it, added that touch and I was finished.

Or so I thought. Taco Tuesday just really needed to be represented, I have a little place not far from the house that has $1 taco's on Tuesday and most weeks I do go have a couple. And this little guy wanted to be stamped, so why not.

Yes I typed a lot, hope you have stuck with me this far. If you have, do me a favor and leave a comment and let me know... beef or chicken, what is your favorite taco type?

Make sure you comment over on the Joy Clair blog for this Coffee Lover Blog Hop. Create a project to enter in the hop. You too can be eligible for a $25 Joy Clair gift card or one of the other great prizes from the sponsors.
Giveaway-435
Two lucky winners will get our one of our stamp sets My Cup Runneth Over or Fall Time Planner. Be sure to follow Joy Clair Blog and leave comments on this blog. We will pick up the winners when the Fall Coffee Lovers is over and they will be announced during our New Release Blog Hop on October 3, 2016.
JC 2      Coffee

Hope you enjoyed this coffee card today! Make sure you head over to the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop to find out how you can link up your card to play along -- There are a TON of prizes, including one from us at Joy Clair!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful way to decorate a planner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to planner keeping as I used to use my phone, found out the hard way to get a planner.. Love this project of yours !

    ReplyDelete