Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Moon Flower Designs and Challenge Yourself 86










Greeting crafty friends. I am here today with a project using an image from our friends at Moon Flower Designs. This shop has some great digital images and I hope you find as many fun ones to work with as I have.



With Halloween coming up next month, I decided to use this cute Steampunk girl and turn her into a Halloween card. 



 Steampunk Girl

First thing I did was print the image with my laser printer, and then used my scan n cut to make a perfect cut. I went through my stash and picked out the background paper I wanted to use,  and I then went to work using Spectrum Noir markers. My girl really needed to not clash with the paper.  I used foam tape to add some dimension for the image, a few Jolee stickers and my project was complete. 


I hope you have enjoyed my project and participate in our challenge. Please head over to Martha's blog to see how to enter :)

4 comments: