Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Follow up on Joy Clair Post 10-5-16


Hi there friends and fellow crafters. I just wanted to hop on today with the two projects I am showcasing over on the Joy Clair blog. 

Using the October release set of Fall Happenings I created this little scene. The pumpkin that says "Pumpkin Patch" is from the September release "Fall Planner Set".

Using the Harvest Blessings set, I went to work. I used the Autumn Leaves ink pad from Kaleidacolor I closed the pads together and drug it across the page to add color until covered. I then used the svg file with my scan n cut and cut out the images, which I then stamped with my Stampoholic. 
Using my Spectrum Noir markers I went to work on the images. Using my ATG tape I affixed the background to the kraft color cardstock base. Using a combination of ATG and foam dots, I was able to complete the scene.

This Bible Journal page was made using the "Give Thanks" set form the September release. 

I hope you have enjoyed my creations and please follow my blog, so you will know when it is updated. 

 Please follow Joy Clair's facebook pageColor by Faith Bible Journaling facebook pageInstagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!
Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment