Saturday, November 26, 2016

Sketch Saturday Challenge #440

Greetings friends and fellow crafters. Today I am here with the Sketch Saturday team with this great sketch for our challenge. Please hop over to the main sketch blog and check out all the designers, and link up your entry. Please stop by the Paper Shelter for some great Digital Stamps, background papers and other fun things to play with. Saturday Sketch Main Blog HERE

The Paper Shelter has the most amazing digital images and also digital papers. And they are offering the winner a $10 gift certificate!!





Unfortunately I was unable to use the Paper Shelter items for this post as my printer was giving issues, so what I have made consists of a background stamp from Joy Clair heat embossed and then a distress ink blend. I then used a Hero Arts stamp from the Art of the Card set dated 2012 in the center. 

I hope you have enjoyed this project as well as the rest of the teams. 
Thank you so much, and Happy Holidays. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment