Thursday, May 18, 2017

Quick Quotes- On Lake Time

Greetings friends and fellow crafters. I'm here with Quick Quotes today with a special project. Let me tell you the stamp sets from Dare2BArtzy were the inspiration for this project, and this paper and ink from Quick Quotes was absolutely perfect to bring it together. 

Items Used were a paper from Anchor's Away and Adventure Awaits, Clock set from Amazon, 2 Dare2BArtzy stamp sets, Brother Scan N Cut and 2 Powderpuff inks. 

Using my stamp positioner I stamped out the images I wanted to use including the sentiment. The sentiment and the paddles were stamped using Mocha Mama Powderpuff Ink.

The lemon slices and lemonade jars were stamped using Buttercup Powderpuff Ink. I then placed foam squares on the back of each image and used double stick tape for the sentiment panel which was cut from Anchors Aweigh AW100. The background is made using Adventure Awaits AD103. 




 My finished product. I am so happy with my clock. My husband loves it and wants to put in the living room, but in my craft room, it will stay for now. 

Supply List from Quick Quotes:

I hope you have enjoyed this project. I'll be back later in the month with another stamping project. Be sure to come back tomorrow and see what our next great designer has in store for you. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment