Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Sunsational Stamps Swim Time Fun

Greetings crafty friends. LeeAnn here today with my latest inspiration project. This one is using the Swim/Beach/Ocean theme.
For this project I used 2 of our great stamps:
Cool Cari:
Cool Caleb:

The first thing I did was use tumbled glass distress ink to formulate the summer sky look. After printing the images, I cut away the raft from Caleb and the ball from Cari. using some rectangular stitched dies and lawn fawn grass and hillside stamps I cut the landscaping and pool. I placed Caleb and Cari in the pool and the raft and ball outside in an arrangement that made me happy. 

All images colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers:
Tree: DG3, LG2, GB7, TN3, EB5
Pool Float: FL2, FL3
Beach Ball: DR6, TB5
Body: FS2, FS3
Caleb's Hair, Eyes: TN3, TN4
Caleb's Float: LG5, DG1, TB4
Caleb's Goggles: DG1
Cari's Hair: LY2, CT2
Cari's Eyes: TB4
Cari's Float: FL1, PL1, IG1
Cari's Goggles: PL1
Background Sky: Tumbled Glass Distress Ink

Thank you for stopping by, hope you have clicked the follow link and come back to see my next post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment