Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Wedding Bells and SpringTime Flowers




Greetings friends, LeeAnn here today with a project that is very near and dear to me. I used the Spring Time Flowers and Doodle Flowers sets on this fun project. 
















Now a little backstory. I have three wonderful daughters, 2 awesome sons in law, and 2 amazing grandchildren. My two oldest daughters are married and the baby is getting married in August. Due to the fact that my older two lived many miles away when they married, I really did not get to participate as much as I would have liked. Leave the last, who only lives an hour away... I get to do all the fun stuff now. So far we have been to a bridal show with her future mother in law, went dress shopping along with my middle daughter, my grandbaby and one of my daughter's friends (and she said YES to her DRESS). Well, the best part of all was the privilege of making her invitations and rsvp cards. Which brings me back to my post. 

As my daughter and I were figuring out what she wanted her for the invitation, I was sending her photos of our new stamp sets. she said she wanted Daisies, so I said hang on, I quickly stamped the daisy and sent it over FB messenger. I said I have another idea... I stamped it, cut with the Scan n cut, stamped again and heat embossed it and added some yellow in the middle... eh, but not sold yet. I told her to give me a few minutes... I stamped, close cut so no framing, stamped again, heat embossed, added some Fabrika Cornflower drops in the middle, also stamped the Jar from the Doodle Flowers set on light blue cardstock, and then added cut vellum over the top to look like glass. SHE LOVED IT!!! Then the fun part of her wording started. 
   

What you see here is the final cut of my daughter's wedding invitation, of course, information has been blurred out. 



 I hope you have enjoyed this project and it has given you some inspiration.

Please follow Joy Clair's facebook pageColor by Faith Bible Journaling facebook pageInstagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!
Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment