Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Joy Clair, and I'm Sorry

Greetings friends and fellow crafters. LeeAnn here today with a card I challenged myself with. Wanting to get more use out of some of my stamps I decided why not see how many Joy Clair stamps I can use on one card, and keeping it looking good. So here it goes...

Can you figure out how many sets I used to make this fun card? Well I am going to tell you, and what I used of each set with the set linked up.
Butterfly Kisses- left side butterfly
Designer Labels- Small Flowers and Butterfly
Every Day Sentiments- I'm Sorry
Grow With Faith- flowers
Let The Light Shine- Sun
Puppy Love- Puppy & Paw Prints
Song of Solomon- Birds
Speech Bubbles- Clouds
Wood Background- Fence

So, in order to make this project I stamped out all my images in the colors I wanted and then using my Scan N Cut and cut them out. I then sat for a couple hours to decide exactly what I wanted to do as far as the finished layout,
I used Tumbled Glass and Broken China distress inks to make the sky, then used On Point Glue to affix the right side cloud, a thin foam tape to affix the sun and then thicker foam dots to affix the left side cloud, in order to give multi layer dimension.

Using double stick tape I affixed the fence, and the grass panels. I then went back to the On Point Glue and added the remaining elements. Foam dot on a couple of paw prints and sentiment bubble with foam tape on the pup finished off this 5x7 card.

Sometimes, we do something that we aren't proud of and need to apologize for, and sending a card as cute as this should hopefully help.

Hope you have enjoyed this project, please come back again to see the next project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment