Sunday, July 2, 2017

Christmas In July with Sunsational Stamps

Greetings friends and fellow crafters. LeeAnn here with my project inspiration for our July 2017 monthly Challenge using the Christmas in July theme. 

For this project I used Jingles and her pup, along with my spectrum noir markers. 
Jingles
While the image was printing, I used my Big Shot to cut the fireplace segment of my card. All of the paper used on this project is from Recollections. 

I used my Scan n Cut to cut Jingles and her pup out, and then colored using my Spectrum Noirs, the colors will be listed below. 

Skin- FS2, FS3
Eyes- LG2
Hair- GB1, TN1
Dress- DR2, DR3, LG5
Boots- GB9, TN4, GB1
Bells- IG4
Dog- IG3, IG9, True Black 

Please come join our Challenge I can't wait to see all your projects. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment