Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Deco Foil and Stencils Oh My

Greetings friends and fellow crafters, LeeAnn here with a project I made for GinaMarie. This is my first time using Deco Gel and Foil and made a video showing the process. 


First tape down the stencil then stir the gel and spread nicely over your stencil. Remove the stencil and wash. Set the page aside to dry, Once your page is fully dry, add a sheet of DecoFoil over the page, place it in a piece of copy paper and run it through your warmed up laminator. When it comes out remove the foil and your card is ready to finish.

The base of the card is Recollections 110 lb cardstock in Gray.
The stamps are Altenew Build a Rose three step stamps that were included in a papercrafting magazine in 2016. I stamped these on Recollections 110 lb cardstock using Memento Dew Drops first layer Dandelion, second Layer Cantaloupe and third layer Tangelo. The outer edges are brushed with New Sprout. The Smile stamp came with the flower set as did the die. I stamped the word Smile using Memento Tuxedo Black. 

I hope you have enjoyed this project as much as I have enjoyed sharing it with you. Thank you and have a crafty day. 

Items used:
Gina Marie Designs Triburst Stencil


1 comment:

  1. Love the stencil you chose and thanks for sharing this! We're glad you like the product..it's one of our favorites too!

    ReplyDelete